Instagram

Follow me

Instagram @pang1iyin | Twitter @pang1iyin

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lemon Garden Cafe @ Shangri-La Hotel KL | Buffet Lunch

Hey earthlings, how are you feeling today?

I hope you're having an awesome day as I do. It's been really long since I last blogged, merely because I am too lazy to do anything, besides eating and sleeping, like a fat pig.


Finally, I am now enjoying my semester break after my finals. And, if you know me well enough, you'll know how much I love to eat. Yes, EAT! Mum and I love to visit different hotels and try out their buffets, be it lunch or dinner. This time we visited the Lemon Garden Cafe at Shangri-La Hotel, indulged ourselves in their buffet lunch. 


You will for sure love this place if you're a seafood lover! They are serving fresh oyster, prawns, scallops, crabs, and of course, Sashimi such as salmon, tuna, octopus, etc. The buffet is serving fusion of cuisines inclusive of Chinese, Malay, Indian, Western, Japanese, Italian, and so forth. I wanted to try everything but I can't as the food selections are really too much, and although I can eat a lot, but there is a limit for my stomach space, and eventually I eat and eat, I will reach that limit. I love deserts! Yes, I have sweet-tooth, I know it is unhealthy, but... once in awhile, never mind right? Actually I have always been eating dessert, dessert is never an once in awhile thing for me. *evil laugh* 


Let the pictures do the speaking, I am lazy!





A picture of me at Lemon Garden Cafe @ Shangri-la Hotel KL
Follow me on Instagram: @pang1iyin
















Lemon Garden Cafe
Address            Lobby Level, Shangri-La Hotel, 11, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel                    603-2074 3900
Email                restaurantreservations.slkl@shangri-la.com
Website            http://www.shangri-la.com
Price                  Buffet Lunch                          
                           RM110 nett [adult] RM55 nett [children] Monday - Saturday                         
                           RM135 nett [adult] RM67.50 nett [children] Sunday * clown, sand art, face painting

No comments:

Post a Comment